Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paramore Nail Art! (Music Monday)

Hey Guys!

I want to start off by apologizing for lack of posts.  My laptop charger died along with my computer, I'm currently using my iPod to write this (autocorrect please be kind to me!!)

For my first Music Monday mani I went with one of my favorite bands!!!  PARAMORE! Gahh I love them!  They just released their new self titled album this month and it's sooo amazing as always!! 
I was inspired to this a few months ago (some of you have seen) and it didn't turn out as well as I had planed so I decided to try it again!
I was having trouble with my lightbox so I went all over the house with my camera. :P

I hope you guys like this as much as I do! Check back tomorrow for Charity Tusday!

Until next time, stay SparKylie!



3 comments: