Thursday, February 7, 2013

FurchesTwins Nails!

Hey Guys!

Where on earth have I been??? Now I could come up with a million excuses saying things like "My dog ate my computer" or "I stopped painting my nails", but they're just that... EXCUSES! We all know I would never stop painting my nails! Ha nonsense! If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram you would see that not only have I been painting my nails but I've been painting them more then ever!
I hope to be blogging a lot more now since I'm FINALLY in the mood! (You know I've got a lot to work with) I have lots planned for the near future so get exCITED!
Gaaahhh, I'm babbling! ON TO THE NAILS!
 Today's design is another "Inspired by" mani! I've been on YouTube a lot lately and I found these cuties! This is their story and this is their voice!!! Good, right?!
I really like doing faces and animation on my nails like this so you'll be seeing more soon!
For this mani I used only acrylic paint since I'm out of white polish! :( I think it worked out pretty well, I don't recommend doing it that way unless you're like me and take it off right away to start a new design. It comes off real easily especially when you take a shower, so stick with polish as a base color!

That's all for right now! Let me know in the comments - have you heard of the FurchesTwins? Have you tried an all acrylic mani before and how did it go? What do ya think of this mani, love it, hate it, or overall meh?

Until next time stay SparKylie!

5 comments:

  1. How did you paint those faces, they're perfect!
    Following your blog :)
    www.mybeautyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took awhile but I might start doing tutorials soon!

      Delete