Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy 15 #2: Gradient nails!!

Ok now this is a little better than the first "Lazy 15" challenge! I'm not the best at gradient so I decided to do sparkly gradient instead of the traditional putting on white polish first and then getting a sponge blah blah blah..
                                                                      
I completely forgot to add this picture last time! Sorry nails4dummies.blogspot.com :(.
I know it looks messy but what's a girl to do when it comes to taking glitter off nails?
 
 
I love how the silver and purple accent each other so well! 
I chose to go from cuticle to bottom because so many gradient mani's are from bottom to top! Not that this was never done before, but still.
Don't forget to to follow me on Twitter
and "Like" me on Facebook 

While your at it you should follow Nails4Dummies on Twitter
and "Like" her on Facebook
and 

Until next time! Stay SparKylie!