Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ed Sheeran Nails!

From now on you'll be seeing a lot more cover/logo nails! I recommend doing this too if you want to get your name and nails out there! I tweet mine all the time and sometimes I'll get a retweet from the author/artist/company ect. Not always but its not like I didn't try. I also do this for fun, it gets you out of your comfort zone, especially if your the first one to do it! 
 
I've been listening to Ed Sheeran  for a while now, so I decided to try to do some Ed Sheeran nails and see what would happen!
This was a fairly easy design to do, I got the idea from his signature paw print necklace, the album cover +, and one of his better know pictures!


 
I hope you like these as much as I do! Stay tuned for more designs like these!

Until next time stay SparKylie!